home » STUDENTS
Library Timings :
9.00 am to 5.30 p.m.
Circulation Timings :
9.30 am to 1.00 pm and 2.30 to 5.00 pm
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATIONS :
MAINTAIN SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY/NO DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE HELD
ISSUE REGULATIONS :
1. Students may borrow 2 number of books (maximum).
2. Identity card is not transferable.
3. Reference books will be issued only on submission of Identity Card by the respective students.
4. Issue of books for home reference will be done only if there is more than one copy of the particular book.
5. An overdue charge of Rs. 5/- per day shall be charged against each book not returned on or before the due date.
6. Overdue charge payment should be done at the cashier .
7. A book issued may be renewed only one time, provided there is no reservation against it.
8. No book shall be returned on the day of issue.
9. All books/magazines are to be returned by the end of every semester.
10. If a student loses the library book then he/she will be charged double the cost of the book at market value + fine/ or replaced by the student with a new copy + fine.
11. In case ID cards are lost, duplicate ID cards will be issued at the cost of Rs. 150/-. Duplicate ID card form can be obtained from the library
RULES FOR USE OF COMPUTER :
1. Computers in the library premises should be used for academic purpose only.
2. Online chatting, browsing of social networking sites is strictly prohibited.
3. Playing games on computers is strictly prohibited.
4. Changing the settings and display of computers kept in the library is not permitted.
5. Readers should not remove/unplug computer cables/ connections, network cables and other peripherals/accessories in the library.
6. No pen drive will be allowed on the computer system in the library.
7. In case of misuse of the system, a fine of Rs. 1000/- will be charged.
SAY NO TO RAGGING
It is requested to make it compulsory for each student and every parent to submit an online undertaking every academic year at www.amanmovement.org
IHM CHENNAI- KALAKRITI SANGAMAM 2018 “AN EPITOME OF ART AND SKILL” IS A HOSPITALITY EVENT HELD EVERY YEAR WHERE ALL THE IHM’S IN INDIA ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE.
THERE ARE 4 COMPETITIONS: -
IHM GOA SECURED 1ST PLACE IN BEST COCKTAIL AND MOCKTAIL WHERE DOYLE ALPHONSO AND DENISE SEQUEIRA PATRICIPATED THEY MADE A PINEAPPLE CHILI BASED MOCKTAIL CALLED “HAKUNA MATATA” AND A TENDER COCONUT, LIME, GINGER AND GIN BASED COCKTAIL CALLED “Patraõ”
DENISE AND JAI SECURED 2ND PLACE FOR BEST CHEF WHERE THEY PREPARED A 4 COURSE MENU CONSISTING OF:
DOYLE SECURES 2ND PLACE FOR BEST MANAGER WHICH HAD 3 ROUNDS, THE 1ST BEING A GROUP DISCUSSION, THE 2ND ROUND HAD 2 PARTS WHICH WAS WORD DECODING AND SITUATION HANDLING AND THE 3RD ROUND WAS A PERSONAL INTERVIEW WITH 2 GENERAL MANAGERS ON 5-STAR PROPERTIES IN CHENNAI.
List of Hotels I Companies that have had Campus Interviews for 2015-2016.
IRT resume form
Introduction and Guidelines
IGNOU BOOKS ( TS-1 - FIRST YEAR B.SC. & TS-6 - THIRD YEAR B.SC.) IGNOU BOOKS TS-3 - 2nd YEAR B.SC.
© IHM GOA 2018
Web Design by Team Inertia Technologies.