category :Careers Support For Alumni
dated :23 Jan 2019
Rumi Goa is an event and performance space with an open air restaurant that serves homely lunches and a delectable evening cuisine. The lunches are of a North Indian cuisine, having a specific influence from the Varanasi and Bihar regions of India, while the evening cuisine has an additional North East Indian flavour to it.
The space is also dedicated to Live Music, Poetry, Theatre and other events which happen frequently during each month.
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager/Waiter who speaks fluent English and Hindi who will look over all the processes of the restaurant and attend to guests who visit the restaurant.
Below is a list of tasks that would be carried out for this profile on a daily basis:
1. Managing Inventory of food resources and placing orders for stock.
2. Taking orders from guests for Lunch and Dinner.
3. Daily accounting of sales and expenses.
1. A graduate, preferably having completed a course in Hotel Management.
2. Having a local residence in Taleigao or surrounding areas of Panjim.
3. Having a driving license for a two wheeler.
The compensation that would be offered for this profile is Rs. 7,000/- for the first 3 months of probation and would then be raised to Rs. 10,000/- thereafter.
12.00a.m - 4.30p.m and 6.30p.m to 11p.m on all days except Wednesday.